Download the SDK from https://support.neonode.com/docs/display/Downloads.
Preparing the system for building and running SDK programs
- Enter the directory that was created when extracting the .tar.gz or .zip file.
- Open the file called "Makefile" with a texteditor.
Go to the top of the file, and remove the hash from whichever CPU architecture you are using, and then save and close the file.
If you are using ARMv6+VFPv2 it should look like this:
- In the terminal, navigate to the directory that was created when extracting the .tar.gz or .zip file.
Execute the following command to build the example program:
- Check for errors. If errors occur, make sure that all steps in for Preparing the Systemsystem were performed correctly. If another flavor of Linux than Ubuntu 16.04 is used, the compiler version may be too old. If that is the case, upgrade the compiler.
To run the example program using USB HID:
a. Plug in a USB-HID enabled sensor into a USB port of the computer.
b. Navigate to the root folder of the SDK release.
c. Execute the following command to run the example program:
- If prompted, enter the password.
- To break the program, press Control-C.