Please refer to our Plug-and-Play Get Started Guide.
If you are experiencing any troubleshooting, please contact our support team and we will help you out.
In order to interacting with Windows or Linux OS, you need select the Operation Mode "DetectionHid". DetectionHid sends touch information to the host system through HID protocol. The system will then recognize the input as HID touch screen digitizer input which is used to interact with the OS.
To change Operation Mode from default "Detection" (RAW HID mode) to DetectionHid, please follow the below steps:
- Download the SDK by following the SDK Getting Started Guide, and make sure you have the correct system requirements.
- Open the zForceSDK-Example.sln in your preferred environment.
in zForceSDK-Example.c, Navigate to Operation Mode initialization, and set DetectionHidMode as such:
if (!sensorDevice->SetOperationModes (sensorDevice,
DetectionMode)) // <- Change Operation Mode "DetectionMode" to "DetectionHidMode"
printf ("SetOperationModes error (%d) %s.\n", zForceErrno, ErrorString (zForceErrno));
Install Workbench and connect the Touch Sensor Module according to the Workbench Setup Guide.
- Open Workbench and navigate to Workspace Explorer, or go to View » Workspace Explorer
- In Gadget Manager, you can select your zForce Air sensor device (or Touch Sensor Module).
- Select your device to open up the configuration panel.
- In Control Panel, select DetectionHid in the drop Down menu under "Mode"