Contents of Release
- Support for multiple sensors at the same time.
- Support for both older and newer firmwares.
- Several bugs fixed.
New features in Release 0.5.0
- Support for using multiple sensors at the same time in the SDK using Asn1Protocol and HidPipeTransport.
- The SDK can now communicate with both older and newer firmwares. When using multiple sensors, the SDK automatically identifies how to communicate with each sensor.
- The SDK is now able to find, and use a device every time. Previously 5-10% of the time the device was not found.
- The queuing module had a rare bug, that, when triggered, crashed the program using the SDK, due to a race condition.
- There are currently no known deviations.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.
- The SDK header files do not work under MSVC if run in C++ mode.