Contents of Release
- Two new settings available in the sensor have been added to increase the functionality of the SDK.
New features in Release 2.0.0
- Getting and Setting the HID Display Size.
- Getting and Setting the Offset. (Display offset).
- Error reporting using errno did not work, on all compiler/c-library combinations, when compiling the program in Debug mode. Programs should now use the zForceErrno macro, instead of regular errno, when getting error codes. This works for all build types, compilers and c libraries.
- There are currently no known deviations.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.
- The SDK header files are not compatible with compilers running in C++ mode.