Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Contents of Release
- Reverse X and ReverseY from the TouchActiveArea message is abstracted into a new message called ReverseTouchActiveArea.
New features in Release 1.0.0
- ReverseX and ReverseY is now set separately from TouchActiveArea in a message called ReverseTouchActiveArea.
- Fixed a bug that caused a MoveEvent to be reported instead of an UpEvent from the Touch Messages.
- There are currently no known deviations.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.
- The SDK header files do not work under MSVC if run in C++ mode