Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Contents of Release
- New message added.
New features in Release 1.2.0
- A new function has been added that is called GetMcuUniqueIdentifier. This makes it possible to keep track of multiple sensors, and which one is being communicated to.
- Fixed a bug in the Connection destructor that could have caused a crash.
- There are currently no known deviations.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.
- The SDK header files do not work under MSVC if run in C++ mode