Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Contents of Release
- Added support for the floating protection setting.
- The SDK now recognizes if a device is no longer connected to the system. This is communicated to the program by polling the connection queue.
- Example program has been updated with polling of the connection queue.
- Fixed a bug where setting click on touch would result in error "ENOTSUPPORTED" even though the setting was set.
- (On Windows) If Neonode Workbench has been started prior to running the program using the SDK, the SDK might behave inproperly.
In order to avoid these issues, please unplug and replug the sensor to the USB port before running the program using the SDK.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.