Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Contents of Release
- Added three new messages.
- Minor memory leak fixed.
- SDK is now C++ compatible.
New features in Release 2.2.0
- The SDK is now compatible with C++ compilers.
- Added functions to set and get the Reflective Edge Filter setting.
- Added functions to set and get the Flip XY setting.
- Added functions to set and get the Merge Touches setting.
- Fixed a small memory leak that happened only when receiving a response from the sensor.
- There are currently no known deviations.
- Not all commands available in the protocol are implemented yet in the SDK.