CPU : 1 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Disk space: 20 MB
Operating System requirements
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
.NET Framework 4.5 or higher is required and can be downloaded from Microsoft's official website. Windows 8 and higher has this installed by default.
Installing Neonode Workbench
- Download the Workbench installation package from https://support.neonode.com/docs/display/Downloads.
- Unzip the installation package.
- Run the Workbench installer (.msi file) and follow the instructions.
Opening a Workspace
- Unzip the workspace folder to a desired location. The workspace folder contains which set of tools that will be used and their settings. All user data is also saved in the workspace. Write permissions are needed to the workspace location for the software to be able to save the settings.
- Open the Neonode Workbench application. The user interface contains a toolbar, an empty section called Workspace Explorer and next to it another section called Dashboard.
- From the top toolbar, select File, and then Open Workspace.
- Navigate to the workspace folder and choose the .NWW file inside the folder.