Neonode Workbench is a software tool to use together with Neonode Touch Sensor Modules (previously referred to as zForce AIR). With Workbench it is possible to:
- Visualize the sensor module's touches.
- Temporarily configure the sensor module's characteristics, such as active area and scanning frequency.
- View the sensor module's firmware version.
- Conduct Open/Short-circuit tests to identify any damaged photo or laser diodes.
- Generate a message in hexadecimal format to communicate with the Touch Sensor Module. This tool is particularly useful if you, for example, use a microcontroller unit to interact with the sensor module.