Neonode Workbench is a software tool to use with zForce AIR® sensors. With Neonode Workbench it is possible to:
- Visualize sensor touches.
- Temporarily configure sensor characteristics, such as active area and scanning frequency.
- View the sensor firmware version.
- Conduct Open/Short-circuit tests to identify any damaged photo or laser diodes.
- Generate a message in hexadecimal format to communicate with the sensor. This tool is particularly useful if you, for example, use a microcontroller unit to interact with the sensor.